Thursday, 5 December 2013

python--handy computer language

One year ago, i just a newly programmer . Don't know what is code;Don't know what the computer science is; Even don't know what the computer language is. I heard from my buddies, they told me the computer language is just like the English, French , that a tool you use to communicate with computer. I was like what? However, when I get into it,  I was attracted by computer language. Python is the guilder that help me to visualize all the stuff.

From a fresh coder to a senior coder, there is a long path. I know where is my position. And I also know there still long way i have to get through.  After learning python, i have a picture of software operation in my mind. Python is C type of language, it's structure is developed based on c language.
as an object-oriented language, python is a really good intro computer language for those people who don't have any coding experience or background.

Generally speaking, i was taught to use python in CSC108, moreover, i was taught the logic of programming in CSC 148.

No comments:

Post a Comment