Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Binary search tree--nice tool

Earlier in this blog, I have mentioned the recursion.In this short paragraph, I would like to talk about one of important representation in the computer language-BST. That is the Binary search tree,sometimes also called an ordered or sorted binary tree, is a node-based binary tree data structure which has left children(less than the node) and right children(bigger than the node).

There are some useful methods that be created in the binary search tree class, I don't really want to 
describe what they are, Instead, I more likely to emphasize its application. I read many documentary from the internet, the most frequent word appear in the screen is "search data". YES! that is one of the important application. I heard from some of upper years computer science student, they will learn the database, and i thought, the BST would be one of the tool.  

The point i want to make is no matter what we learn, we have to think how to use what we learn to benefit ourselves now or in future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment